Thank you for your interest in joining our efforts to end hunger and poverty.
Benefits & Staff Wellness
We offer an excellent benefits package and a rewarding workplace. Staff wellness and quality of life are important to us. Full-time staff members have access to benefits such as:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous employer contribution
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing plan, including access to a retirement/financial adviser
- Healthcare reimbursement account (HRA), generous employer contributions
- Flexible spending accounts – medical and dependent care
- Paid time off and ability to carry vacation over to the following year
- Pre-tax transportation/SmartBenefits program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Worldwide emergency assistance services for traveling employees and their families
- Credit union option
- Business-casual dress
- On-site gym at no cost to D.C.-based employees
Benefit offerings for positions other than regular, full-time positions may vary.
Bread for the World is an equal opportunity employer.
We provide opportunities to work remotely and can support flexible schedules. Although there may be times when staff members need to work more hours than usual, we work hard to manage capacity so everyone can achieve their personal and professional goals.