Join your regional organizer and others in your area for an update on the 2020 Offering of Letters: Better Nutrition, Better Tomorrow!
Thanks to advocates like you, we’re already building momentum in Congress around nutrition. These webinars will inspire and equip you to take the next step. You will hear about progress made in our campaign, stories from fellow advocates in your region, and timely action steps you can take to help end hunger.
- East Regional Webinar (CT, DE, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT) Hosted by Margaret Tran on Tuesday, May 19 at 4 p.m. ET, register here.
- Southeast Regional Webinar (AL, AR, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, TN, VA, WV) Hosted by Min. David Street on Thursday, May 21 at 1 p.m. ET. register here.
- Midwest Regional Webinar (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI) Hosted by Rev. Patricia Case, Nicole Schmidt and Zach Schmidt. Option 1 on Monday, May 18 at 8 p.m. ET, register here. Option 2 on Wednesday, May 20 at 1 p.m. ET, register here.
- West Regional Webinar (AK, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY) Hosted by Clark Hansen on Thursday, May 21 at 1 p.m. PT, register here.
- Southwest Regional Webinar (AZ, NM, OK, TX) Hosted by Lupe Conchas. Option 1 on Wednesday, May 20 at 3 p.m. CT, register here. Option 2 on Wednesday, May 20 at 7 p.m. CT, register here.
Please register for your regional webinar even if you are unable to attend. This ensures you will receive the recording and follow-up information.
If you missed the February webinars about the Offering of Letters, you can find those recordings on the Activist Corner.