2022 October and November Regional Online Meetings
In these meetings, you will learn about the status of our Offering of Letters and current legislative priorities, hear from and connect with Bread members in your region, and consider timely action steps you and your group can take to advocate for an end to hunger.
Register below for your next regional online meeting—and bring a friend! Please note the time zones.
- Midwest Regional Online Meeting (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI)
Hosted by Nicole Schmidt and Zach Schmidt on Wednesday, Oct. 26 at 1 p.m. (ET)/(12 p.m. CT)
- Northeast Regional Online Meeting (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT)
Hosted by Cheri Andes and Marco Grimaldo on Thursday, Oct. 27 at 4 p.m.(ET)
- Southeast Regional Online Meeting (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV, DC)
Hosted by Florence French Fagan on Thursday, Nov. 3 at 6 p.m. (ET)
- West Regional Online Meeting (AK, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY)
Hosted by David Gist and Clark Hansen on Monday, Nov. 7 at 2 p.m. (PT)
- Southwest Regional Online Meeting (AZ, NM, OK, TX)
Hosted by Lupe Conchas on Thursday, Nov. 10 at 3 p.m. (CT)/ 2 p.m. (MT)
We encourage you to register for your regional meeting even if you are unable to attend. This ensures you will receive the recording and follow-up information.