A set of how-to sheets for carrying out advocacy and fact sheets on the current issues Bread for the World is working on.
For new and current Bread grassroots hunger activists.
Ideal as a starter toolkit for new Bread activists or as a set of updates for current activists.
Form your own toolkit by printing out some or all of the sheets in the kit.
- The Biblical Basis for Advocacy to End Hunger
- The Bible and Immigration Reform
- The Bible and Poverty-Focused Development Assistance
- The Bible and Mass Incarceration
- The Bible and Elections
- The Bible on Health as a Hunger Issue
- How to Conduct an In-District Meeting with a Member of Congress (or the Staff)
- Effectively Using Public Meetings to Engage with Congressional Candidates
- Writing a Letter to the Editor of Your Local Newspaper
- Facts on Hunger and Poverty in the United States and Internationally
- Hunger and Mass Incarceration
- The Global Food Security Act of 2016
- African Growth and Opportunity Act
- Budget 101
- Poverty-Focused Development Assistance (PFDA) 101
- Immigration, Hunger, and Opportunity
- Budget Reconciliation 101
- The Consequences of Sequestration and Tight Budget Caps
- Hunger and Poverty Among the Hispanic Community
- Hunger and Poverty in the African-American Community